COMPANY INCORPPORATION AT DUBAI DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT (DED)
The Department of Economic Development (DED) is a business hub under the jurisdiction of the government of Dubai, UAE. DED was established in March 1992 with the prime objective of regulating and organizing the trade and industry in the Emirate of Dubai and at the same time enhancing the economic development and growth of Dubai and the UAE. DED is responsible for business registration and licensing as well as commercial compliance and consumer protection in the Emirate of Dubai.
UAE, known for its non-taxation and eased policies; attracts investors to incorporate businesses capitalizing on its position as a hub for the region. Number of new companies is expected to triple or quadruple in the next 5 years. In an initiative to facilitate and ease company incorporation requirements for new comers, DED recently launched exclusive partnership with 5 Dubai based law firms to act on its behalf in procedure handling with full access to its systems enabling for companies to be incorporated within its boundaries.
At The Advocates, our services are delivered with highest professional standard, within the prescribed timeframes, and at cost effective rates.
Advantages of Company Incorporation through us.
- We are 1 of 5 certified registered agents.
- All stages conducted conveniently in our firm.
- Achieve deliverables within a shorter timeframe compared to the conventional method of incorporation.
- Cost effective.
Form of Companies to be Incorporated in DED
- Sole Establishment – company to be owned by one owner exercising economic business activity where liabilities shall be to the extent of the owner’s personal asset.
- Civil Company – company that undertakes directly a specific profession as its target and partners depend for their earnings on the practicing of activities which involve the use or investment of intellectual faculties more than depending on speculation, materials, or others’ work. Professional companies may be 100% foreign owned. However, it is necessary to appoint a “Local Service Agent”.
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) – company composed of 2 or more partners with liabilities limited to its company capital. Limited Liability Company must have a local partner owning at least 51% of the company’s capital.
- Branch Company – company to be established by an entity having valid registration and license outside the UAE or DED (branch of a local company).
Type of Licenses:
- Professional License – covering business rendering professional services.
- Commercial License – covering all kinds of trading activities.
- Industrial License – covering industrial and manufacturing activities.
Additional Offered Services:
- We render assistance in the provision of Local Sponsor / Local Servicing Agent.
- We render assistance in your banking requirements.
- We render assistance in your office location requirements.