JEBEL ALI FREEZONE COMPANY INCORPORATION (JAFZA)
JAFZA is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing free zones. Strategically positioned between the east and west, and a convenient stop over point for global trade traffic, and is an ideal world hub. JAFZA today is home to over 7,000 companies, including over 120 of the Fortune Global 500 enterprises from across the world. As the leading business hub of the Middle East, JAFZA focuses on preserving long-term customer relationships and promote alliances with global investors through the provision of world-class infrastructure supported with value-added services and incentives.
As certified registered agent in JAFZA, we provide assistance to investors by advising them about the best-suited legal structure considering the requirements and budget. Our team facilitates the entire incorporation process resulting to issuance of the trade license and other legal documents of the company within the prescribed timeframe. In JAFZA, business enjoys a climate where business ambitions have opportunities to grow to any length.
Advantages of Company Incorporation at Jebel Ali Free Zone
- 100% foreign ownership: The ability to operate your business as a wholly owned entity, without any need for local partnership.
- Corporate taxes are not applicable for a period of 50 years, a concession that is renewable. Companies may transfer any capital as required.
- No import or re-export duties
- No personal income taxes
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- Owned premises on leased land can be mortgaged: A company established in the Free Zone that has built its own facility may mortgage its premises to any bank or financing company for any of their debts or obligations.
- Access to abundant energy makes it cost-effective for clients to conduct production operations.
Form of Companies to be Incorporated in JAFZA
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – This type of company can be formed only by one shareholder, either individual (a person) or non-individual (a company).
- Free Zone Company (FZCO) – This type of company can be formed by a minimum of two and a maximum of five founders. Founders can be individual (people), non-individual (companies), or a combination of individual and company.
- Branch Company – This type of company can be formed by any company applications having valid registration and license outside Jebel Ali, as well as a branch of a local company.
- Offshore company is a non-resident company having a corporate legal entity without actual practice of onshore business activities. This type of company only allows the company to own properties within the permissible area in the UAE and to do administrative functions i.e. bank opening.
Type of Licenses:
- A Trading License allows the holder to import, export, distribute and store items specified on the license.
- An Industrial License allows the holder to import raw materials, carry out the manufacture of specified products and export the finished product to any country.
- A Service License allows the holder to carry out the services specified in the license within the Free Zone. The type of service must conform to the parent company’s license, issued by the Economic Department or Municipality of the relevant Emirate in the UAE.
- A National Industrial License is designed for manufacturing companies with an ownership or shareholding of at least 51% AGCC (Arabian Gulf Co-operation Council).